We are a 24-track analog and digital audio recording studio located in central Maine. Cavern offers a full plate of services including both studio and remote on location multitrack audio recording, production, instrumentation and light digital mastering at very reasonable prices - with articulate ears and passionate precision. We have built a reputation for high quality, a comfortable setting and relaxed atmosphere to work with you to create your masterpiece. Whether your goal is to create an album (CD), demo, jingle or voice over, we'll get it done right with meticulous care.
The studio is laid out with five rooms. The heart, of course, is the control room. A large couch and soft lighting make for comfortable, relaxed listening.
- Eight core PC with 32 gig of RAM and four terabyte storage
- PC includes Samplitude x4 pro, Soundforge and Waves Platinum plug in software
- Tascam 1" 24 track analog machine (MSR 24) with DBX noise reduction
- Monitoring through a Tascam M3500 32 channel mixing console
- Event, ADAM, JBL and Electro-Voice monitors
- McIntosh, QSC, Ashly, and Crown power amps
- Neve 1272, 2 channels
- Chandler TG2 2 channels
- Universal Audio 2-610 4 channels
- Focusrite Octe Pre 16 channels
- Empirical Labs Distressor compressor (2)
- Langevin (Pultec type) EQ
- Eventide Princeton 2016 reverb
- Eventide H3000 effects
- Lexicon MP1 reverb (2)
- Royer Labs R 122 ribbon condenser
- Soundelux U99 tube condenser
- Neumann TLM 49
- Neumann TLM 103s (2)
- Peluso p67 tube condenser
- MicroTech Geffel M930 (2)
- Electro-Voice RE-20
- AKG 451s (2), C4000, D112, C1000s (3)
- Sennheiser MD421s (4)
- Shure SM7 (2), SM58s (2) and 57s (2)
Completely isolated with full view of the rest of the band through two large glass doors.Available upon request:
- Premier Signia 6 piece drum kit in house
- Cymbals by Zildian, Paiste and Sabian.
- Timbales, djembe, conga, dumbec, roto toms and assorted percussion tools.
This room includes guitar amp bins and full view of drum room, isolation booth and control room.Isolation Booth:
Completely isolated from the studio, this room has full view of the control room, main room and drum room.Available Guitar amps:
- British Vox AC-30TB
- Lazy Mary The Floydster 15 watt custom hand wired with Celestion Alnico Blue
- Fender pro-reverb vintage 1973
- Yamaha Motif Rack module with M_Audio keystation Pro 88 (weighted keys)
Separate room from the rest of the studio. housing my 1921 Gordon upright piano and my vintage 1960 Hammond C3 organ with Leslie 145 (tube).
From beginning to finished master, we will insure that your results are highly professional while keeping the experience creative and rewarding. please like us on FaceBook at the top left of this page.
Send questions and comments to email@example.com